Pages

13/13/13

I've never been particularly good at choosing. I flip-flop more than a fish. 

I like too many things and want to do too many things and then lifelifelife happens. Actually, I originally queued up this post so that it would be posted at 11:59pm on December 31st, 2013. But evidently, I lack the ability to properly push a button (re: properly keep track of time).


Yesterday, I was determined to submit the first half of my college apps at precisely 6:66pm and a good three hours went by before I realized that unless our current methods of time-keeping are suddenly changed, that just. Yeah. That wasn't going to happen. On the bright-side, I did get one in at exactly 10:10pm so GOLD STAR 4 CHLOE #NOTLAME. 


In case you can't tell already, I have a really weird fascination (re: obsession) with coincidental numbers. I've rarely missed an 11:11 wish and the moment that I realized that I had missed 8:09:10 on 11/12/13 was one of the most crushing blows of my seventeen-year-old existence. 


But I digress. 


It's a new year and it's cliché and overdone and dumb but whatever because I'm excited. 


5 months from today, I'll have committed to the college I'm going to.

6 months from today is graduation. 
9 months from now, I'll be starting college. 

;LFKAJS;LDFKJASL;DKFJAL;SDFJ;LDKF


I'm overwhelmed and underwhelmed and excited and nervous and can'tcan'tcan't wait. And so, to a year of new experiences and pretty food and all the things that could've been but never were: 

Happy 2014.

Cheers,
Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment